Prospective student for GSOC 2017: Willingness to contribute

Kumaranath Fernando

Jan 5, 2017, 10:32:42 PM1/5/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi!
I'm a second-year student of Informatics Institute of Technology Sri Lanka, and I hereby express my willingness to contribute to on-going developments on your open source projects.
I'm quite passionate on concepts of machine learning and deep learning and be really glad to give my fullest cooperation.

Also, I'm seeking for an opportunity to participate in the upcoming GSOC 2017.
Anticipating your kind response.!!

Regards,
Kumaranath Fernando

Alexander Pico

Jan 26, 2017, 12:41:04 PM1/26/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Welcome Kumaranath.

We just submitted our application to Google to serve as a mentoring organization. We will find out on Feb 27, then we will begin accepting student applications. But, it's not too soon to get involved!

Please review the timeline and resource links for prospective students here: http://nrnb.org/gsoc.html

And begin to review the project idea list here: http://write.flossmanuals.net/gsocstudentguide/what-is-google-summer-of-code/

If you find a project that looks interesting, follow-up with the mentor contact information provided for each project.

Thanks!
 - Alex

K2K

Jan 26, 2017, 10:51:42 PM1/26/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi !!
I appreciate your response to my email.But,I'm afraid I could not find the list of prospective ideas for 2017 on the given url. Maybe there's different url, perhaps.Anticipating your response!

Regards,
Kumaranath

srikanth bezawada

Jan 28, 2017, 9:08:04 AM1/28/17