Table import of expression data being cut off after 100 rows

jmars...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2018, 1:24:27 PM1/24/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello,

I am trying to import a table of expression data onto my network. So far the network has 21000 nodes (I am using phosphopath so some of those nodes are the phosphorylation sites).  There are approximately 17,000 rows of expression data that I want to upload. However, only the first 100 rows are being imported when I import as a table. So only the first 100 nodes have the expression values while the other nodes are left blank.
I have tried uploading the table as a .txt, .cvs and .tsv file type but still the same problem occurs.

Is there a way to upload all the data at the same time or can it only take 100 rows at a time?

Any advice/help would be really appreciated!
Jane

Scooter Morris

Jan 25, 2018, 10:42:46 AM1/25/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Jane,
    Why we only preview 100 row in the import panel, we do import the entire table.  Can you send your network and your table so that I can figure out why it's not importing?

-- scooter

Jane Marsden

Jan 30, 2018, 9:50:54 AM1/30/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Hi Scooter,

I realised my problem, I was matching the key to the wrong column so they were not matching up. It is working now thank you.

Jane