regarding installation of CHAT app

rv.0...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 1:08:25 AM11/15/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Respected Sir/Madam

I am a Ph.D. scholar of National Institute of ICMR-India. I used cytoscape for network analysis but unable to install your app "CHAT". Please suggest me the way to install this app as soon as possible.

I am very grateful to you.

Than you
Rashi
Ph.D scholar
National Institute of Pathology-ICMR
INDIA

Barry Demchak

Nov 15, 2017, 10:41:50 AM11/15/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Rashi --

Can you explain what stops you from installing CHAT? I see that it's a Cytoscape 3 app, available in the App Store, and have just installed it into my Cytoscape. It seems to function well.

The App Store page says that it runs with Cytoscape 3 and above. Are you running a Cytoscape 2 version? If so, best to upgrade to Cytoscape 3.

Scooter Morris

Nov 15, 2017, 12:27:47 PM11/15/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rashi,
    Is this what you're looking for:
http://apps.cytoscape.org/search?q=CHAT ?  You should be able to load it
directly from Cytoscape's App Manager or from the web (I'm assuming
you're running Cytoscape 3).

-- scooter