"Failed - Network error" when downloading any Mac version

Paul Osterberg

Jan 6, 2017, 7:36:21 PM1/6/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello -- I am unable to download any version of Cytoscape for Mac. The download gets to about 30mb before it stalls out and says "Failed - Network error."

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Paul

Barry Demchak

Jan 6, 2017, 8:14:58 PM1/6/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

I’m at UC San Diego and about 1ms away from that server.

Just downloaded Cytoscape_3_4_0_macos.dmg … no problem. I would suppose that there is some networking problem on your end or maybe a border router issue on ours.

Would you like for me to put it somewhere like DropBox so you can try downloading from there?

Paul Osterberg

Jan 6, 2017, 8:36:29 PM1/6/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hey Barry - I'd be forever grateful if you could put it in dropbox or Google Drive folder. I am out near Joshua Tree so the networking problem could certainly be on my end!

Thank you,
Paul