[Running jActiveModules on Cytoscape 3.4] problems on importing data.

park sung joon

Jun 9, 2016, 11:44:30 PM6/9/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,
I'm using Cytoscape 3.4 and I tried to run the jAcitvemodule to obtain the significant subnetworks.
I followed the instructions but I met some problems.
First, imported the sample network "galFiltered.sif" then imported the expression file "galExpData.csv".

Network was imported successfully and also the expression data was well merged with the network.
However, when I tried to run jActiveModules on jActiveModules tab there was anything on the Numeric Node Attibutes panel and wasn't able to click "search" button to run the process.

Is there anything that I could figure out the problem?

Thank you

Enrico Ferrero

Jun 16, 2016, 10:44:10 AM6/16/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk