error report

p.pre...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2018, 10:18:12 PM4/11/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

I am trying to do a co-occurrence analysis on cytoscape using coNet. However, I am always getting an error report.

I am not sure where I am going wrong as the parameters are set as per instructions in CoNet (2017) tutorials.

I think I have a problem with the input file. Greatly appreciate your help in rectifying the errors.

I am fine with sending you the biom file if you want.

Best regards

Preethi

Alex Pico

Apr 12, 2018, 2:00:09 PM4/12/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk, karolin...@kuleuven.be
Hi,

I’m cc’ing the app author here to help with your question.

- Alex

Ahmed Abdelfattah

May 31, 2018, 6:57:04 PM5/31/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Preethi Prajod,

I'm getting the same problem, did you get an answer from the app author or found a solution?

Thank you

Ahmed

Barry Demchak

May 31, 2018, 7:01:09 PM5/31/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Hi, all –

I’m cc’ing the CoNet authors … hopefully they can shed some light, too.

Barry Demchak

May 31, 2018, 7:05:40 PM5/31/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Hi, all –

I’m cc’ing the CoNet authors … hopefully they can shed some light, too.

Jun 1, 2018, 6:47:38 AM6/1/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Preethi,

Sorry for the problem, could you please send the error report?

Thanks,

Karoline