Mclique released !

srikanth bezawada

Jan 6, 2016, 7:58:07 AM1/6/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com, cytoscap...@googlegroups.com, cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
MClique app finds biggest maximal clique in a given Cytoscape network. The corresponding subnetwork is extracted as a seperate Cytoscape network & corresponding nodes/edges in the original network are highlighted.

http://apps.cytoscape.org/apps/mclique

Thanks,
Srikanth.B.

thomas....@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2016, 5:42:07 PM1/11/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Good job!  You are a talent! I am impressed!

srikanth bezawada

Dec 26, 2016, 3:12:23 PM12/26/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com, cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
MClique 1.2 has the following updates.

- The app finds all the maximal cliques of size >= 3 and displays them in a results panel sorted by size
- Enhanced UI with a stop button
- User has the option to export all the cliques (or) selected ones
- User has the option to extract cliques of choice as separate Cytoscape networks

Thanks,
Srikanth.B.

Thomas Hahn

Jan 10, 2017, 8:30:36 PM1/10/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
What would you like me to do?  Please Skype or G-talk.