Problem with Cluepedia

Ali Motahharynia

Nov 7, 2017, 9:36:19 AM11/7/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hello I have problem with Cluepedia
here's the picture of my problems can you help me  with these two and i also should say that my system is MacOs and i have the latest version of cytoscape thanks

Sandeep Amberkar

Nov 7, 2017, 9:48:49 AM11/7/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ali,

It would help if you could provide your workflow in simple steps where you use ClueGO. Screenshots like these rarely convey the context.
As far as I see it, there are multiple identifiers in the background network (2nd screenshot) which is why you won't get any specific ID mapping. I think those are mouse gene symbols and all of them should follow a uniform nomenclature for ClueGO to work properly.
For the 1st screenshot, I think your downloaded ClueGO files are corrupt and not read by the app when it loads. Remove the app, remaining files in the install directory and reinstall again. For me, that always does the trick.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Sandeep

--