File Watcher Error

VizWiz

May 16, 2017, 12:01:59 PM5/16/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi all,

When I try to use file watcher, I proceed by entering the file I want to watch . When I go into the file , modify a value and save the file I get the following error (see attached image).

Can someone please assist with this ?

Many thanks,

VizWiz
FileWatcher Error.PNG

Barry Demchak

May 16, 2017, 12:04:33 PM5/16/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Hi, VizWiz …

Sorry you’re having trouble … I’m forwarding this to the app author so he can comment … please stand by …

Thomas Pfau

May 31, 2017, 3:05:50 AM5/31/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for only answering now, I kind of missed this.

This should (normally) not happen. What OS are you working on? Maybe this is an OS dependent problem, and if my guess (this looks a little bit like a mac) is right, I have no Idea, how to solve this on a mac. The only possible solution (if you didn't try this yet) I see is to close whatever editor you are using for the file, then associate it. and only then start modifying the file.

If that still doesn't work, please let me know.

Best

Thomas

Université du Luxembourg
Faculté des Sciences, de la Technologie et de la Communication
Campus Belval, Biotech II 115
6 avenue du Swing
L-4367 Belvaux
Tel: (+352) 46 66 44 5309