error opening a saved ClueGo Session in Cytoscape v3.0

56 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

conn...@gmail.com

ongelezen,
16 nov 2015, 11:46:5816-11-2015
aan cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi, has anyone else encountered this error? The program has not allowed me to open a saved cluego session, however the files are all stored in the correct folder (the folder is not .zip).
Screenshot 2015-11-16 09.58.58.png

Bernhard

ongelezen,
17 nov 2015, 06:21:5417-11-2015
aan cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi, could you run Cytoscape in a terminal and attach then also the output when the error occurs? It seems like something went wrong when you saved the session file. The saved .cluego file is a zip file containing all the necessary files to recreate the session. Could you check if you can open the .cluego file with a zip program? There could be still some bugs in the saving/opening of ClueGO sessions.
Thanks for posting them.
Best

Assa Yeroslaviz

ongelezen,
21 okt 2016, 11:08:5121-10-2016
aan cytoscape-helpdesk
Is there a fix for this error?

there still an error message each time I try to save the session. I use clueGO v. 2.2.6, which the latest AFAIK

thanks
Assa
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden