Question about BiNGO

sone....@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2015, 3:20:20 AM2/10/15
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I have questions about BiNGO.

I run the BiNGO analysis and I got a GO file.
This file contains columns of GO-ID, p-value, corr p-value, x, n, X, N, Description, and Genes in test set.
But in my generated file, Nothing is described to column "N".

I haven't been able to understand why this happening.
 Would you give me some advise on this issue?
Annotation file, GO file is attached this e-mail.

Thank you.

Toshiyuki Sone
Cm_blast2go_annot_BinGOref.obo
test.bgo

Tim Hull

Feb 11, 2015, 6:40:24 PM2/11/15
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure why this would happen - you may want to ask the main BiNGO developer, Steven Maere, about this. It could be something with your network and annotation, since that column appears with other networks/annotations...

Tim