Apps running problem (MCOD)

Muhammad Adil Salim

Feb 9, 2015, 7:07:59 AM2/9/15
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello !!

I installed MCOD v 1.4.1 and ClusterMaker2 v 0.9.4, and its enable. but when i right click on my network in either case selected or not selected from, Apps option doesnot give me any of the two apps. selected from it gives nothing and non selected form when i click on a node it gives "extend network with public interaction database. i did restart the cytoscape but didn't work.
i am using Cytoscape 3.0.2.

thanks
Adil

piet molenaar

Feb 9, 2015, 7:16:52 AM2/9/15
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,
The functionality of both apps is not available through the context menu but through regular menu items: tutorials are available here for clustermaker: http://opentutorials.cgl.ucsf.edu/index.php/Tutorial:Cluster_Maker
Hope this helps,
Piet

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com