Dropdown box disappears when mouse over to scrollbar

shradd...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 9:26:25 AM10/26/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi all,
I'm using Cytoscape 3.5.1 on OS X 10.10.5 with Java 1.8.0_45. I am trying to recolour the node fill of an imported String network (although latter probably not relevant).

I'm trying to change the attribute to map node fill colour. When I click the "Column" entry a long list of attributes appears and I want to scroll down to near the bottom. However, moving the mouse to the "down arrow" symbol at the top of the scrollbar causes the dropdown box to collapse. This has happened multiple times now where I try to re-expand the dropdown box and the moment I move to the arrow (either using my stylus or trackpad), the dropdown recollapses.
I need to be extremely precise about where I position the cursor so that the attribute list doesn't collapse.

Can this feature be changed to have some more latitude? It's a bit frustrating to have to do this repeatedly.

Thanks,
Shraddha
--
Post-doctoral Research Fellow
http://baderlab.org

David Otasek

Nov 9, 2017, 12:11:01 PM11/9/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Shraddha and I are in the process of tracking this one down. Will update when we have any results.