Creating Standardized images of networks

조회수 22회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

William Love

읽지 않음,
2016. 1. 27. 오후 11:34:5416. 1. 27.
받는사람 cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello, I'm a new Cytoscape user and I'm having trouble creating standardized images from the networks in Cytoscape.  I have a series of neworks that have identical nodes, but different edges.  I need to export images of these networks that have the locations of the nodes in locations that are identical down to the pixel.  I am using the LayoutSaver/LayoutMapper addon to map the locations of the nods.

What I need is a way to lock or set the exact level of zoom and center location for the window; eyeballing the location and zoom is insufficient for my purposes.

Additionally, the size of the output images should be identical.

Since the images created by Cytoscape seem to be wholly dependent on the image in the window, and not the network, I'm completely stumped at how to achieve the precision I need.  If this program is incapable of producing the images I need, that's fine, I just need to know so I can stop wasting time on this pursuit and find another package for visualizing my networks.

Thanks in advance.

-WJL

Kei

읽지 않음,
2016. 1. 28. 오후 12:15:5416. 1. 28.
받는사람 cytoscape-helpdesk

Hi.
It's a bit odd, but you can set all of zoom level and center of the network by using bypass.  Here is how:

- Click "Style" tab
- Click "Network" tab on the bottom
- Select "Show all" menu item under "Properties"
- Then you can see all options like the screenshot above.
- Now you can set "Scale factor" and "Center x/y location" bypass values.

If you need fixed values for these, you can directly type-in numbers here and tweak the view.

Kei

2016年1月27日水曜日 20時34分54秒 UTC-8 William Love:
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개