Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

paul....@gmail.com

nepročitano,
21. svi 2018. 11:24:0921. 05. 2018.
u cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello,

I'm using Cytoscape 3.6.1 (Java 1.8.0_171) and ClueGO 2.5.1 and, following the construction of network, I tryed to export an high resolution image (300 DPI) using jpg or png image format.
I selecterd File > Export as image, then I selected jpg or png format, I increased the zoom up to 500%, I changed the Units to Inches and the resolution (DPI) to 300. At the end I exported an image but the resolution is 96 DPI.
Can someone explain me how to increase the resolution of the exported image?

Thanks,

Paolo

Bernhard

nepročitano,
23. svi 2018. 05:05:4723. 05. 2018.
u cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Paolo, normally it works fine as you did. If you don't manage you can save it as svg and open it with e.g. Inkscape and save it there with the resolution you want.
Best
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi