unable to launch cytoscape 3.3

YL

Feb 4, 2016, 12:14:25 PM2/4/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I have installed cytoscape 3.3 in my computer (windows 7, 64 bit) recently. However, I could not able to launch it by double-click cytoscape.bat. Could some one help me solve this problem? Thanks very much.

piet molenaar

Feb 4, 2016, 12:28:20 PM2/4/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi, what happens if you click the cytoscape.exe executable? This should be in the same directory. Sometimes the .bat extension isn't recognized as an executable file.
Cheers,
Piet

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 6:14 PM, YL <lyhli...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have installed cytoscape 3.3 in my computer (windows 7, 64 bit) recently. However, I could not able to launch it by double-click cytoscape.bat. Could some one help me solve this problem? Thanks very much.

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com
Department of Oncogenomics, M1-131
Academic Medical Center
University of Amsterdam
Meibergdreef 9
1105 AZ Amsterdam
the Netherlands

tel (+31) 20-5666592
fax (+31) 20-6918626

YL

Feb 4, 2016, 12:31:31 PM2/4/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Piet,

There is still no response, when I click the cytoscape.exe. Thanks for your reply.

Yanhua

piet molenaar

YL

piet molenaar