Apps won't download

jess

May 23, 2018, 2:50:24 PM5/23/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

I am trying to download several apps to Cytoscape and continually get the error message "Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:" with the URL of the app store on cytoscape.org. I have restarted Cytoscape, uninstalled/reinstalled it, restarted my computer, etc. and am not sure what else to try. Is this a common problem?

Thanks

Barry Demchak

May 23, 2018, 3:36:38 PM5/23/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Jess --

Early this morning the Cytoscape App store began to have problems downloading Cytoscape apps either via a browser or the Cytoscape App Manager.

Thank you for reported this … we’re working on finding the problem and a solution.

We don’t have a solution timeframe yet, so please stay tuned for followup announcements.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. If you find you need an app sooner than the App Store can provide it, please let me know and we’ll send it to you directly.

Thanks for your great support of Cytoscape!

matilda...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2018, 12:19:58 PM9/4/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I am having the same problem with trying to download cytoscape and also for other apps. I cannot continue my project due to this.