Problom in CHAT

Aditya Saxena

Sep 11, 2016, 2:20:48 PM9/11/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members,

I want to use CHAT app to Identify contextually relevant hubs in biological networks but receiving following problom. can anybody tell me how to rectigy it ?

Thanks

Aditya Saxena

Inline image 1

--
Aditya Saxena
Mob No.:+918953660486

piet molenaar

Sep 12, 2016, 4:59:34 AM9/12/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Aditya,
This seems to be an app specific problem so I've cc-ed one of the authors.
However this might have had to do with the server outage the psicquic server recently experienced, so if you experienced this error a couple of days ago you probably want to retry your analysis.
Cheers,
Piet

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com
Department of Oncogenomics, M1-131
Academic Medical Center
University of Amsterdam
Meibergdreef 9
1105 AZ Amsterdam
the Netherlands

tel (+31) 20-5666592
fax (+31) 20-6918626

piet molenaar

Sep 12, 2016, 5:00:37 AM9/12/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk, David...@sahmri.com
Woops forgot the cc
David Lynn, see the CHAT related question below, thanks!