Kamada-kawai no weight in Cytoscape 3.3

Marouen Ben Guebila

Jul 10, 2016, 2:30:57 PM7/10/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi everyone,

I am new to cytoscape and I was looking fro the kamada-kawai no weight layout in cytoscape v3.3 but I couldn't find it.
Is there a specific app for it?

Thanks

Scooter Morris

Jul 10, 2016, 3:59:27 PM7/10/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
It's called "Edge-weighted spring embedded".  Just don't provide an edge attribute and it will assume the network is unweighted.

-- scooter

Thanks

Marouen Ben Guebila