Jactivemodules and PPI network without numerical expression data

pedr...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2017, 2:36:49 PM6/26/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello,
I am currently analysing a PPI network built around upregulated proteins from a shotgun experiment. I was wondering if I could use jactivemodules to extract subnetworks based on topological criteria, even if I do not have a p value or other numerical values related to the expression of the proteins.
Thanks

Scooter Morris

Jul 6, 2017, 12:08:28 PM7/6/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Pedro,
   I think you probably want something like MCODE (see the MCODE app or clusterMaker2).

-- scooter

falsafi...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 4:14:21 PM11/11/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
در پنجشنبه 6 ژوئیهٔ 2017، ساعت 20:38:28 (UTC+4:30)، Scooter Morris نوشته:
Hi scooter,

I have a similar question, but I want to extract active or differential modules, and as you know, MCODE don't take it. could you please guide me?