E coli - binGO

ESTUDIANTE NATALI ACOSTA TAPIA

Jan 15, 2016, 6:43:31 PM1/15/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi, help!
I am building a network of E coli genes and would discuss it with bingo. But I will not allow it. DOWNLOAD annotations but not how to use them, because it is the first time. It is .ecocyc if the software does not read that format.

I do not know what to do... u.u

alex.pico

Jan 21, 2016, 9:54:34 PM1/21/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi.

When you launch BiNGO within Cytoscape you can preview which species are supported (via the pull-down menu "select organism/annotation") and you'll see that E.coli is not listed. So, unfortunately, I don't think you can run BiNGO on a pathway from EcoCyc.

 - Alex

ESTUDIANTE NATALI ACOSTA TAPIA

Jan 22, 2016, 4:00:15 PM1/22/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi! :)
thanks Alex.

so, how I could make a functional analysis of my network?. if you could help me I would appreciate it greatly.

:)

Sammy Pontrelli

Dec 6, 2016, 5:54:17 PM12/6/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk

I've figured out how to download the database from Ecocyc, but I can't figure out how to use them. Anybody else figure it out?