CytoKavosh Plugin

abed...@ymail.com

Jan 30, 2016, 2:19:51 AM1/30/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I have installed Cytoscape 2.8.2 and I downloaded CytoKavosh Plugin to my plugin folder.  I followed this order: plugins-->Install plugins from file and then I selected Kavosh-1.1 but I received an error message (attachments).
What is the problem?
Best,
Maryam

plugin error.JPG
Error.JPG

Scooter Morris

Feb 4, 2016, 10:21:48 AM2/4/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk, abed...@ymail.com
Hi Maryam,
   Unfortunately, Cytoscape 2.8.2 is pretty old and not well supported anymore.  Note that if you've put the plugin in your plugin folder, there is no need to do "Install from file".  Cytoscape will read it without any additional steps (in fact, install from file really just moves it into the plugin folder and starts it).  That may solve your problem.

-- scooter