How to use Venn and Euler Diagrams

geomar...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2017, 11:20:29 AM3/30/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I download Venn and Euler Diagrams and install it in my Cytoscape(version3.2.0) . But I cannot find such apps. No tool I can find. Does anybody know how to find Venn and Euler Diagrams. I want to use it make area-proportional Euler diagram. Thank you for your help in advance.

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Scooter Morris

Mar 30, 2017, 11:57:11 AM3/30/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
You should see "Venn and Euler Diagrams" in the Apps menu -- at least that's where it shows up for me.

-- scooter

On 03/30/2017 08:20 AM, geomar...@gmail.com wrote:
I download Venn and Euler Diagrams and install it in my Cytoscape(version3.2.0) . But I cannot find such apps. No tool I can find. Does anybody know how to find Venn and Euler Diagrams. I want to use it make area-proportional Euler diagram. Thank you for your help in advance.

piet molenaar

Mar 30, 2017, 11:57:35 AM3/30/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,
I am not familiar with the app myself but there is a tutorial at youtube over here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmXPVTzC6S4&feature=youtu.be
Hope this helps,
Piet

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:20 PM, <geomar...@gmail.com> wrote:
I download Venn and Euler Diagrams and install it in my Cytoscape(version3.2.0) . But I cannot find such apps. No tool I can find. Does anybody know how to find Venn and Euler Diagrams. I want to use it make area-proportional Euler diagram. Thank you for your help in advance.

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com
Department of Oncogenomics, M1-131
Academic Medical Center