Phosphopath phosphorylation display problem

Bruno Catimel

Jul 12, 2016, 4:42:34 AM7/12/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I am using PhosphoPath with cytoscape 3.2.  I loaded the demo phospho file for PhosphoPath  and created the network. However, after creating the network view, the phosphosites are not placed on top of the protein node. I got  the protein names instead of the phosphosites?

Thank you for your help

Bruno

Scooter Morris

Jul 14, 2016, 9:55:28 AM7/14/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Bruno,
  You should probably contact the App authors directly, but in playing around with the app, you can get the specific phosphosite by going to the Style panel in Cytoscape and under Label, changing the Column it's using to map to "id" or "shared name".

-- scooter

Rubin joshi

May 15, 2017, 9:11:11 AM5/15/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hey Scooter :)
I was wondering if you could tip me how to make the .phos file from the .txt files? That would mean a lot.

Cheers
Rubin