HIde Node Labels

Musalula Sinkala

Aug 15, 2017, 10:46:34 AM8/15/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
How do I hide node labels in cytoscape?

Scooter Morris

Aug 15, 2017, 12:04:53 PM8/15/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
On 8/15/17 7:46 AM, Musalula Sinkala wrote:
How do I hide node labels in cytoscape?

In the Style panel, just clear the mapping for Label in the Node tab.  To clear mappings just right-click on the category and go to Edit->Remove Mappings....

-- scooter

forzasm

Aug 15, 2017, 12:58:11 PM8/15/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
That's what I have always known. But something seems to have changed since I last used Cytoscape. I am using EnrichmentMap in Cytoscape... please refer to the screenshot; Remove Mapping...  option is greyed out.

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 6:04:53 PM UTC+2, Scooter Morris wrote:
On 8/15/17 7:46 AM, Musalula Sinkala wrote:
How do I hide node labels in cytoscape?
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 6.48.22 PM.png

Scooter Morris

Aug 24, 2017, 10:42:47 AM8/24/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
EnrichmentMap might be setting the labels as a locked value.  Try selecting a node and then going to the node style panel to see if there is anything in the "Byp." column for Label.  If so, click on it and select Remove Bypass.

-- scooter