Bingo- key

Sophie Greenberg

Jan 27, 2016, 12:00:14 PM1/27/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi -
I am using the Bingo app to visualize sequencing data. I was wondering how to interpret the color of a node. I would like to make a key but could not find how to correlate color with p-value.  Is there a way to automatically create a key or at least to know which color correlates with which p-value.
Thanks so much.
Sophie

Alexander Pico

Jan 28, 2016, 1:05:13 PM1/28/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Sophie,

BiNGO produces a legend for the gradient along with the network and table results. It displays in its own tiny window that id often behind other windows (especially if you have a few programs running). If you toggle through your Cytoscape application windows it should pop to front.  I attached an example. If you close it, however, I think it's gone forever and you have to repeat the analysis to regenerate it.

 - Alex

Alexander Pico

Jan 28, 2016, 1:06:11 PM1/28/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Screen Shot 2016-01-28 at 10.01.54 AM.png