Re: [cytoscape-helpdesk] Enrichment Map build error

Ruth Isserlin

Jan 2, 2017, 9:27:14 AM1/2/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emily,
After you run GSEA preranked there should be two enrichment results files in the result folder ( something like gsea_report_for_na_pos_(random number).xls and gsea_report_for_na_neg_(random number).xls).  The enrichment file that you attached, was that the file generated by GSEA?  It looks like the right format but your file is comma delimited and enrichment map is expecting a tab delimited file.
Thanks,
Ruth

On Dec 21, 2016, at 11:19 AM, Emily Blake <emilybl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am receiving an error (see image below) when building an enrichment map with my GSEApreranked file. I'm a novice user, so I'm not sure how to troubleshoot the issue.

I'm running Cytoscape v3.4.0 and Enrichment Map v2.1.0 with h.all.v5.2.symbols.gmt gene set, GSEApreranked xls file, and my rnk file (see attached).

Thanks,

Emily

<h.all.v5.2.symbols.gmt><IL2.OKT3.ZAvsIL2.OKT3_hallmark.GseaPreranked.1481900693570.xls><IL2.OKT3.ZAvsIL2.OKT3_gsea.rnk>