RE: Cytoscape App Store - User Submitted Contact

Barry Demchak

Nov 30, 2016, 10:03:03 AM11/30/16
to c.naveen...@yahoo.com, cytoscape...@googlegroups.com, Alexander Pico
Hi --

I am forwarding this to the Helpdesk, where it will get appropriate attention.

Dec 1, 2016, 4:10:19 PM12/1/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk, c.naveen...@yahoo.com, alex...@gladstone.ucsf.edu
Hi Naveen,

This sounds like a major project. This is not an easy question to answer from the perspective of 'how to use Cytoscape'. This is more of a question about how to perform a complex analysis... that may end up using Cytoscape.

I would recommend trying to post this on BioStars or seeking help from contacts or mailing lists with general bioinformaticians or data analysts.

I'm not sure there is a Cytoscape answer to this question.

 - Alex