cy3sbml paper

Chaitra

May 21, 2018, 5:44:01 AM5/21/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi everyone,

Is there a publication for the (updated) cy3sbml app?

I searched on the internet, but I find only the original 2012 paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22772946) which is CySBML and not cy3sbml.

Even the Cytoscape app store page for cy3sbml and Matthias' github page links to the 2012 paper.

I am just wondering if there is no publication for the updated app.

It would be helpful if anyone could send the link of cy3sbml, if it exists.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Barry Demchak

May 21, 2018, 12:21:47 PM5/21/18
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

… forwarding this to the app author …

Matthias König

May 22, 2018, 4:11:13 AM5/22/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Chaitra,

we wanted to write a manuscript about the updated cy3sbml version (with many new features).
But until now only a draft exists. I will post the link to the preprint as soon as we have such a version.

Until now you have to cite the manuscript from 2012.
Or just cite the zenodo software link (which has also a bibtex ref)
(which in my opinion should have equal value than a paper citation).

Best Matthias