CONET- biom file formatting and content

Ahmed Abdelfattah

May 31, 2018, 7:11:37 PM5/31/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear all,
I'm trying to do microbial associations analysis with conet v 1.1.1beta on cytoscape 3.6.1. Following exactly the steps described in the app tutorial, I only get to load my data from certain biom files. I guess the problem is associated with the content of the biom file itself since it works fine with raw (not filtered, split, or rarified) tables. I was wondering if anyone has encountered a similar issue and knows the solution. Also in GUI, when I get the error message, I can't see the content of the message, it just says error (that is why I didn't attach any).

I will be happy to provide more information but I really wish this app could work.

Thank you and any insight will be appreciated

Ahmed

piet molenaar

Jun 1, 2018, 7:14:54 AM6/1/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk, faustk...@gmail.com
Hi Ahmed,
I am cc-ing one of the authors that just responded to a question relating to the CoNet app.
Regards,
Piet

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com