Saving the Style of Cluepedia Plugin

f.kiyan...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2016, 4:54:23 AM10/9/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk

Dear all,
I used Cluepedia plugin of cytoscape (3.2.1) . I changed the style of some genes in my network and then I saved my network. In second time all of the colors are not shown . How can I see my colors in further using?

best regards,
Farnoush

Matthias König

Oct 9, 2016, 4:03:52 PM10/9/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Famoush.

You can save VisualStyles via
File -> Export -> Styles
and import VisualStyles via
File -> Import -> Styles

Just save your VisualStyle after you made your changes and reload & select it to apply it again.
Probably a good idea is to create a copy of the style in the Style panel via
Style -> Copy Style (call it MyStyle)
and than to apply the changes and save it as MyStyle.xml
Than you don't mess with the original Cluepedia style.

Matthias

f.kiyan...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2016, 4:46:23 PM10/9/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Thank you so much,sir.I'll try it and if I have any problem,I'll ask again.

Best regarded