Analysing subset of nodes

Ingrid Felicidade

Jul 4, 2017, 2:08:54 PM7/4/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
I'm trying analyze a subset of nodes (90 transcription factors) in Cytoscape 3.5.1 and after selected the nodes and the tool (analyze subset of nodes), a box opens with the mensage: "Analyzing network, please wait".
It 's take a long  time and the analysis never is completed.

Someone has any comments? Any advice would be appreciated.
Best,
--
Ingrid Felicidade, PhD
Biomedical scientist

Scooter Morris

Jul 6, 2017, 11:51:18 AM7/6/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Ingrid,
   It's kind of hard to guess what might be going on without looking at the actual network.  What you could do is create a new network from your subset and try network analyzer on that.  If you get the same result, feel free to post the network with the problem and we can take a look at it.

-- scooter