import table to a phosphoPathNetwork

cho...@getmobee.com

Jul 1, 2016, 4:54:33 PM7/1/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello,

I'm having trouble uploading my table for phosphopath app. I have exactly same format as the example text (regulation_2_tp.txt), however, it gives me an error that looks like below ( I attached the screen shot). Please let me know,

Best,
Cholong
Screen Shot 2016-07-01 at 1.51.09 PM.png

Scooter Morris

Jul 14, 2016, 9:49:51 AM7/14/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Cholong,
   Can you post the file you are trying to import?

-- scooter

Rubin joshi

May 15, 2017, 9:57:10 AM5/15/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hey Cholong,
I was wondering how to created the .phos file to begin with from the 4 column txt file (Uniprot ID, ID_phosphosites, phosphosites, multiplicity).
Would highly appreciate the help.
RJ

Barry Demchak

May 15, 2017, 11:41:34 AM5/15/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Hi –

I’m forwarding your question to the app author ….