Is the App Store opensourced? Could it be?

juanj...@intopalo.com

Nov 8, 2017, 6:27:43 AM11/8/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi guys,

I was wondering if the App store is currently open sourced (I couldn't find it) and, if not, if it could be.

The reason to ask is that I'm currently stating to build an app store (for something 100% unrelated to Cytoscape) and I'd like to use Cytoscape app store as a baseline.

Regards,
Juanjo

Barry Demchak

Nov 8, 2017, 10:29:47 AM11/8/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's open source.

Here it is: https://github.com/cytoscape/appstore

If you do something with it, we ask that you let us know what you did. We'll report it back to our funding agency as yet another benefit of their investment.

Good luck!

juanj...@intopalo.com

Nov 8, 2017, 3:51:41 PM11/8/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Thanks Barry!

To be honest. I want to see how it's implemented and how it works and I don't think I'll do anything directly with it.

But if I do anything with it I'll let you know :)