I wonder if you can add the organisms, which is not published data, in ClueGo database or local data

JO

Oct 12, 2016, 3:34:15 AM10/12/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your previous help. I could analysis my data more quickly.

I would like to know if you can add files for the organisms (which is not published data and we has their genome and annotations)  in ClueGO?
If it is possible, what information is required?. We have the annotation files and table with taxid, UniProt, and KO IDs.
Thanks again.

Best regards.

JO

Bernhard

Oct 18, 2016, 12:06:31 PM10/18/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi JO,
yes, we can prepare custom ClueGO annotation files for new organisms with such information. Please contact us by email.
Best