how to export a bulk haetmap?

f.kiyan...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2017, 11:09:35 AM10/10/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hello everybody,
I draw a bulk heatmap with ClusterMaker plugin of cytoscape 3.5.1 . Actually I could export some part of it completely, but it could not export whole of the hetmap. I tried it with PDF,JPG and PNG formats but in all of this formats, it didnt export properly.
I will really great if anybody can help me.

best regards
farnoush

Scooter Morris

Oct 10, 2017, 11:28:25 AM10/10/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Farnoush,
If nothing is selected in the main heatmap view, and you do "Export Graphics...", you should get the entire heatmap (at least I do).  Also, when you're exporting, be careful to look at the scale settings.  I would suggest making sure you are using the same scale for both genes and arrays (X and Y).

-- scooter