FW: [Cytoscape-discuss] GO term levels cytoscape

Barry Demchak

Oct 11, 2016, 10:08:18 AM10/11/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:cytoscap...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of nenana
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 3:38 AM
To: cytoscape-discuss
Subject: [Cytoscape-discuss] GO term levels cytoscape

Hi everyone,

I have list of proteins and their GO ids from uniprot. I want to get GO
levels from root to leaves, and in the end I want to obtain how many
proteins fall into same subgroups. E.g: Root A has 5 children. Children 1
has 3 children... Then I want to draw a sunburst chart out of these summed
numbers from root to leaves. I made one example by using Amigo but it was
too time taking, plus I don't trust my result.

Could you tell me how can do it by using cytoscape 3+?
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Canan

Barry Demchak

Oct 11, 2016, 10:09:19 AM10/11/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding to Cytoscape-helpdesk ... cytoscape-discuss is now closed.