difficulty in selecting node from id list file

yuewu...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2018, 6:33:21 PM3/17/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
I have several network stored together. For one of them, I am able to select node from id list file, but for others, I cannot do that. My dataset is like the following. and for the core network, the selection is possible, but for sub network and the "all" network, I cannot do this. What is the problems here?

Though it seems to me that similar problem has been discussed here (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/cytoscape-helpdesk/select$20from$20file|sort:date/cytoscape-helpdesk/SXCZu0q0EmM/txt89GSeAAAJ), the solution is not clear to me.

Alex Pico

Mar 22, 2018, 1:16:14 PM3/22/18
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

I use this feature often. I'd be happy to troubleshoot the problems you are seeing. The prior attachment didn't work, however. Can you send your CYS file and node selection file directly to me at alex...@gladstone.ucsf.edu.

 - Alex
Message has been deleted