Will ReactomeFIPlugIn works with cytoscape version 3.5.1 ?

anandp...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2017, 3:23:08 AM10/7/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
In the app page http://apps.cytoscape.org/apps/reactomefiplugin, it is mentioned that this app works with cytoscape 3.2. Certain features like Pathway loading and geneset/mutation analysis are not working. The app could not download any networks from the database.

Barry Demchak

Oct 9, 2017, 11:33:02 AM10/9/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi --

I just tried this in San Diego with v3.6, and it seems to work fine.

Maybe it was down when you tried it??

When an app advertises itself for "3.2", it means it works for all Cytoscape versions at or after 3.2.

If this doesn't work for you, I can put you in touch with the ReactomeFI authors, though you can probably track them down, too, from the app store page:

Guanming Wu (Ontario Institute for Cancer Research)
Lincoln Stein (Ontario Institute for Cancer Research)
Eric Dawson (University of Texas at Austin)