look up in node table

bilc...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2017, 3:40:47 PM12/10/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Dear helpdesk,

I would like to search through the 'Human Readable Label' column in the node table of a network through cyREST.
HOwever, I am finding out, that cyRest will look by default in the 'name' column and may only deviate through the default columns cyRest can address, but the 'Human Readable Label' column is not among them.

Then ofcourse, I thought, why not query for the whole table (the one I can see in CS) and query that table and then look for a cross-reference to the 'name' column. But how do I do that?

cheers,
bilcody

Barry Demchak

Dec 10, 2017, 3:43:26 PM12/10/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Thanks for the question ...

Can you send a small .cys file showing the problem. Also, can you send the cyrest call you're using?

Barry Demchak -- from my mobile phone