[jActiveModule]adjusting the subnetwork size

park sung joon

Jun 21, 2016, 3:18:07 AM6/21/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am working on a jActiveModule and have some questions to ask about.
When just running the jActiveModule  with the default parameters in my data(in this case STRING PPI databse), each resulting module contains like 400 nodes on my data and I think its to big in sense of the subnetwork.
So, are there any options or parameters to limit the size of the output subnetworks?

Thanks

SungJoonPark

Tim Hull

Jun 23, 2016, 1:40:30 PM6/23/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
You can't adjust the size directly, but there are options on the Advanced option panel (at the bottom of the jActiveModules panel) that will allow you to adjust search parameters).

More information about jActiveModules options can be found on the GitHub wiki:

Tim