ClustnSee plugin?

Dolunay Ozturk

Aug 14, 2013, 10:14:17 AM8/14/13
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have a problem with using ClustnSee plugin, I hope you can give me some advice.
I have used this plugin to detect clusters of my network, however I really cant find a way to change the color of my nodes according to the clusterIDs.
Even if I assign a color for each cluster, my nodes look in default color pink like in the screenshot below. Thanks for your interest.

Best regards,
Dolunay
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Alexander Pico

Aug 15, 2013, 2:22:30 PM8/15/13
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hmm... Looks like you are doing it right.  Can you select some nodes and confirm that they have the clusterIDs specified in the Discrete Mapping interface? Can you try changing the mapping attribute to a different column and see if ANY discrete mapping is working (e.g., isolating the attribute-column variable)? Can you try overwriting one or two attribute values and see if those will map (e.g., isolating the attribute value variable)?

 - Alex

Lionel Spinelli

Oct 23, 2013, 5:16:09 AM10/23/13
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dolunay

The CnS;ClusterID is an attribute for Cluster node. The corresponding attribute for nodes that are part of clusters is CnS:ClusterList. This is due to the fact that Clust&See allow nodes to bve part of several clusters (overlapping clusters) like those produced by the OCG algorithm.
Try to associate your color node to this attribute like you did with CnS:ClusterID, in my case it was working.

Lionel

Zahra Batool

Sep 19, 2016, 5:01:48 AM9/19/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
hey olunay can you use Clustnsee plugin to study cluster extract from linkcomm R library ?

Zahra Batool

Sep 30, 2016, 3:10:29 AM9/30/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Dolunay. need your help. i am unable to import .clustnsee file in cytoscape