Help New on Cytoscape (DNA Sequence Network)

Angelo dela Tonga

Jan 25, 2016, 11:19:27 AM1/25/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Good day.

I am planning to use Cytoscape to have a visualization on viral sequences to possibly incorporate data such as date of collection and geographical location. Can someone help me? I do not know where to start.

Thank you very much.

Barry Demchak

Jan 28, 2016, 12:15:39 PM1/28/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi, Angelo --

I don't understand what sorts of relationships you're trying to show. There are lots of possibilities, but I think you have something in mind. If you wouldn't mind drawing up a small version of the diagram you're trying to get to, we can help you get started in Cytoscape.

Thanks!