Modifying imported .xml file

Andre Nantel

Apr 26, 2017, 11:10:11 AM4/26/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Greetings,

I am trying to modify a network that was imported from the following link:

Essentially I want to replace the Fill Color info with data from other columns in the included datasets and, ultimately, with data from our lab.

Unfortunately, none of the new Fill Color parameters seem to apply, the original colors remain the same.

Thanks,

Ruth

Apr 26, 2017, 11:21:12 AM4/26/17
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com

Hi Andre,

It looks like the visual style was applied exclusively with bypasses.  You can remove all the bypassed style for all the nodes by selecting all, right click à Edit à Bypass style à remove all from this network.

Alternately you can create your own style (Create new style… in the drop down menu next to the style name)

Ruth