uodate GO in cluego?

naji...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 10:51:38 AM8/9/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
hello
i am using cluego and i tried to update GO however i got this error.
can someone help me?
thanks for your help

piet molenaar

Aug 10, 2017, 4:18:33 AM8/10/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk, gabriel...@crc.jussieu.fr
Hi, I am not sure what the error is? But I am cc-ing this to one of the creators of the app anyway, they might be able to help out.
Cheers,
Piet

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com
Department of Oncogenomics, M1-131
Academic Medical Center
University of Amsterdam
Meibergdreef 9
1105 AZ Amsterdam
the Netherlands

tel (+31) 20-5666592
fax (+31) 20-6918626

najib abdellaoui

Aug 11, 2017, 2:28:14 AM8/11/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk

najib abdellaoui

Aug 11, 2017, 2:28:59 AM8/11/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk

when i try to update the ontology i got the error in pic.
thanks for your help.

Bernhard

Aug 13, 2017, 7:21:56 AM8/13/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi Najib, it seems that QuickGO has changed to a new webinterface that's why the update doesn't work anymore. We will soon release a new version that will fix this problem. In meanwhile you could change the link location in the clueGO.props from

QUICK-GO-SourceURL = https://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO/GAnnotation

QUICK-GO-SourceURL = https://www.ebi.ac.uk/QuickGO-Old/GAnnotation

then it should work again. The clueGO.props file is located in /your-user-home/ClueGOConfiguration/v2.3.4/clueGO.props. Just open it with a text editor and change the link.

QuickGO-Old still offers the needed functionality. Thanks for reporting this.

Best

najib abdellaoui

Aug 13, 2017, 9:48:07 PM8/13/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
thanks a lot, i did as you suggested and working fine.
thank you so much for your help.