Metscape: I can't build a correlation-based network

Juliana T

Jan 11, 2017, 7:39:58 PM1/11/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hey.

I'm a new user of Cytoscape and I'm having some problems with Metscape. When I import the correlation file, it doesn't appears the window of metabolite recognition, but it seems just fine.

When I adjust the limits of correlation that I want and put the number of edges, the button of "build network" continues off and I'm never able to push the button.

Am I doing something wrong? Can anyone help me and try to do the same in your Cytoscape?

My files are attached. There are two types of files I'm trying to imprt, but none of them work.

Hoping someone can help,
Juliana.
test Juliana Correlation.xlsx

piet molenaar

Jan 12, 2017, 12:15:03 PM1/12/17
to cytoscape-helpdesk, metsca...@umich.edu
Hi Juliana,
This seems an app specific problem, so I'm cc-ing the folks that developed it.
Hope this helps,
Piet

Piet Molenaar
piet...@gmail.com