Specififying Metanodes in XGMML

Javi Zhang

Nov 23, 2016, 6:43:08 PM11/23/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

I'm attempting to create an network in the .xgmml format that will contain several metanodes, each of which can be expanded into its own subgraph. This is possible to do using the 'group' function in cytoscape, but I'd like the metanodes to exist without any actions in cytoscape itself. I wasn't able to find any specifications on how to do this online, and so tried to reverse engineer to no avail. Can someone point to a tutorial, or look at my attempts to see what's missing?

I've attached the graph I'm using to reverse engineer and my attempt.

Thank you.
reference.xgmml
attempt.xgmml