Cytoscape on java program

Lucas Zocchio

Jul 15, 2016, 1:17:56 PM7/15/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,
I've found this code on the internet and I'm trying to run it on my computer but I can't. I suppose it uses a cytoscape package, thus I've downloaded the cytoscape program and the Random Network app. But I still can't make it run and I don't know why. Could anyone help me fix it?
BarabasiAlbertModel.java

Kei

Jul 21, 2016, 12:27:43 PM7/21/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi.

The code you attached is from old (for Cytoscape 2.x) Cytoscape plugin called randomnetworks:

If you want to use BA model in Cytoscape, there is a similar app for the latest version of Cytoscape (3.x):

You can try this instead if you want to randomize your networks.

Thanks,
Kei

2016年7月15日金曜日 10時17分56秒 UTC-7 Lucas Zocchio: