Node Z-Order

sil...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 9:00:01 AM8/18/16
to cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

Is there any way of bringing a node to the top of the Z-order, i.e. bring to front, so that it's label and visual style are not obscured by other nodes?

Thanks

Scooter Morris

Aug 18, 2016, 9:47:33 AM8/18/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Sure, just set the Z-order by bringing up the Z Location Visual Property (Style panel->Properties->Z Location) and setting a Bypass value.  Note that this will be ignored if the network is dense unless you set the level of detail higher (it will always be honored when exporting as graphics, though).

-- scooter

sil...@gmail.com

Scooter Morris

Aug 18, 2016, 10:19:30 AM8/18/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
I think I added that in 3.2.  You may want to upgrade, though.  There are a number of new features and performance enhancements in 3.3 and 3.4, and all of your apps should work without any issues after you upgrade.

-- scooter
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cytoscape-helpd...@googlegroups.com.

siloko

Aug 18, 2016, 10:20:39 AM8/18/16
to cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Will do, thanks again.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "cytoscape-helpdesk" group.