Nodes show as squares when importing David as enrichmentMap

14 просмотров

Shawn Cho

не прочитано,
28 апр. 2017 г., 16:29:1228.04.2017
– cytoscape-helpdesk
Hi,

Not sure if this is happen only to me, but my nodes appear as squares upon import. This is strange because it's pretty inconsistent when it happens - some networks I import will be perfectly OK circles, but then the next won't be.

Anyone know if this is a graphics issue?

Thanks!

Shawn
node-squares.png

Scooter Morris

не прочитано,
28 апр. 2017 г., 16:31:4128.04.2017
– cytoscape...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shawn,
    No, it's a "level of detail" issue.  If you zoom in, they should revert to circles.  The displayed level of detail is based on the number of nodes and edges currently visible on the screen.  To disable level of detail, do a "View->Show Graphics Details".

-- scooter

Shawn Cho

не прочитано,
28 апр. 2017 г., 19:08:3428.04.2017
– cytoscape-helpdesk
Ah, thanks Scooter. I had to be more stringent with the cutoff scores to get the nodes displaying as bubbles.

Thanks!

Shawn
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору